n General introduction
Waxes are widely used throughout the world for a range of applications, including packaging, coatings, cosmetics, foods, adhesives, inks, castings, crayons, chewing gum, polishes, candles, paints, plastic stabilizers, textile auxiliaries, masterbatch, foaming agent, plastic forming and other industries.
WellubTM Waxes are Polyolefin Wax, Oxidized Polyethylene Wax and FT wax produced by Sundow Polymers Co.,LTD.
The polyethylene wax is fully saturated homopolymers of ethylene, which has high degree of crystalline and linearity. PE wax has a high crystalline value and thus it has attributes like low solubility in solvents, higher hardness at elevated temperatures and oil thickening capability. Compared with PE Wax, the molecule structure of OPE Wax have some hydroxyl groups on them. So the intermiscibility with the polar resin will been improved a lot. It is better than PE wax when it is with the polar material.
FT wax (Fischer-Tropsch wax) is manufactured with natural gas as a raw material. With its high melting point and low melting viscosity, this FT wax has hardness with excellent heat stability.
n Characteristic of Wellub™ Waxes
² Low toxicity, low reactivity
² Low odor
² Extremely hard (Penetration 1 Max)
² Excellent mold release/dispersion characteristics
² Excellent glossy effect
² Sharp melting point/congealing point
² Excellent compatibility with resins
n Selection Guide of Wellub™ Waxes
1. PVC stabilizer and PVCproducts
2. Hot melt adhesive.
3. Road marking painting.
4. Powder coating.
5. Filler masterbatch.
6. Asphalt modification.
Economic grade of SF105
Sasol H1 or Shell SX105
1. PVC stabilizer and lubricant.
2. Lubricant and dispersant used in rubber compound.
3. Dispersant and lubricant in the color master-batch and filler master-batch.
4. Hot melt adhesives.
5. Hot melt road marking and printing inks.
Sasol H1 or Shell SX105, higher quality of SP105
1. Dispersant for color master batch processing.
2. Interior lubricant for PVC products.
3. For water-based paint and ink, the paint coating, polishes and textiles.
4. Improve the sewability and fabric cuttingperformance in the textile.
5. For papermaking, printing, dyeing and other industries after the emulsification.
Above is just part of our grades, if you want to know further information or more grades, please contact email@example.com.